Terms of Sales
In order to benefit from the services offered by Camping de la Presqu’île de Champaubert, we ask you to carefully read the general conditions below. These conditions govern the sales of stays and are valid at the time the reservation is made. Booking a stay implies full adherence to our general conditions of sale.
NEWS IN OUR CANCELLATION CONDITIONS IN 2021!
Flexibility and more flexible cancellation conditions!
With our new T & Cs, book lightly with the possibility of canceling your stay until the start date of the stay!
They take into account the administrative restrictions linked to COVID-19, such as the closure of borders or the restriction of movement.
- The reservation becomes effective only after receipt of the deposit and after acceptance of the general conditions of sale when booking online.
- Reservations are accepted or refused depending on availability and in general, any circumstances likely to affect the execution of the reservation made. The Champaubert Presqu’île campsite offers family holidays, in the traditional sense, the accommodation is specially designed for this purpose. The campsite reserves the right to refuse any reservation which would be contrary to this principle, or which would seek to divert it.
- The reservation of a campsite or a mobile home rental is made on a strictly personal basis. You may not under any circumstances sublet or assign your reservation without the prior consent of the campsite.
- Minors must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
The basic package includes the site for the tent, caravan or motorhome with one axle for 1 or 2 people with access to sanitary facilities and to the campsite infrastructure.
Mobile home rental
- Rental accommodation is equipped, the basic package is 2 to 6 people depending on the type of rental.
- The campsite reserves the right to refuse access to groups or families arriving with a number of participants greater than the capacity of the rented accommodation.
The campsite offers reservation fees on rentals and bare pitches.
Frais de réservation
Le camping offre les frais de réservation sur les locations et emplacements nus.
- Any reservation of more than 4 accommodations by the same natural person or by different natural persons but knowing each other and traveling together for the same reasons on the same dates of stay is considered as a group.
- The accommodation offered on the merchant website is intended exclusively for individual customers.
- For any group reservation request, you must contact the campsite by phone or e-mail. The campsite reserves the right to study the reservation request before it is accepted or refused.
PRICES AND TOURIST TAX
- The prices indicated are valid for one season. They correspond to one night and are expressed in euros, VAT included.
- The amount of the tourist tax is variable.
- For reservations made more than 30 days before the start of the stay, a deposit of 25% of the price of the amount of the services reserved must be paid upon reservation. The balance must be paid no later than 30 days before the start date of the stay. In the event of non-payment of the balance by the customer no later than 30 days before the date of the start of the stay, the campsite reserves the right to cancel the reservation and to re-offer the accommodation for rent.
- For reservations made less than 30 days before the start date of the stay, full payment must be made at the time of booking (25% deposit + balance of the stay).
CANCELLATION AND MODIFICATIONS
- Modification of your reservation
The customer can request the modification of his stay (dates, type of accommodation) on written request to the campsite (letter or e-mail) subject to availability and possibilities. No postponement will be accepted for the following season. In the absence of any modification, the customer must make his stay under the initial booking conditions or cancel it according to the conditions of the cancellation insurance.
- Any request to increase the length of your stay will be made subject to availability and at the rates in force.
- Any request to reduce the length of your stay is considered a partial cancellation and will be subject to the cancellation and interruption of stay.
- Unused services
In the event of an interrupted or shortened stay for one of the following reasons:
- Border closure,
- Administrative closure of the campsite,
- Quarantine on arrival of the customer or on return of the customer to his country,
- Limitation of travel to a number of kilometers that does not allow you to come to the campsite,
A voucher for an amount corresponding to the nights not consumed, valid for 18 months, will be issued by the campsite.
Apart from the reasons mentioned above, any interrupted or shortened stay (late arrival, early departure) due to the customer cannot give rise to a refund or a voucher.
- Cancellation due to camping
In the event of cancellation due to the campsite, except in cases of force majeure, the sums paid for the reservation will be fully refunded. This cancellation may not, however, give rise to the payment of damages.
- Cancellation by the camper
- In case of cancellation by the camper without subscription to the cancellation guarantee
For one of the following reasons (preventing the stay):
- Border closure
- Administrative closure of the campsite
- Quarantine on arrival of the customer or on return of the customer to his country
- Limitation of travel to a number of kilometers that does not allow you to come to the campsite
A voucher, for an amount corresponding to the full amount paid, valid for 18 months, will be issued by the campsite.
For all other reasons:
- Case 1: Cancellation up to 15 (fifteen) days before the start of the stay.
The 25% deposit of the amount of the stay will be retained by the campsite as a cancellation fee. The sums paid, deducted from the amount of the deposit, will be refunded.
If payment has been made in part or in full with a voucher of a value greater than the deposit: the deposit of 25% of the amount of the stay will be retained by the campsite as a cancellation fee. A new 18-month non-refundable voucher will be issued with the amount of the initial voucher less the 25% deposit.
- Case 2: Cancellation less than 15 (fifteen) days before your arrival
The 25% deposit of the amount of the stay will be retained by the campsite as a cancellation fee. A voucher for the sums paid, deducted from the amount of the deposit, will be issued by the campsite. This voucher is non-refundable, non-transferable and is valid for 18 months.
- In the event of cancellation by the camper with a subscription to the cancellation guarantee
The sums paid are covered by the guarantee according to the general cancellation conditions. Find the general cancellation conditions in the insurance section. If the reason is not covered by the cancellation insurance or if the file is refused by it, the general conditions of sale in paragraph 4 a. apply and the cost of cancellation insurance will be deducted from the amounts paid in the event of cancellation.
- The campsite is open from April to November, every day of the week. The maximum time of arrival is 9:00 p.m.
- Rental accommodation: on the day of your arrival, you will be greeted from 4:00 pm for the keys to your rental.
- Camping pitch: you will be welcomed from 2:00 pm.
- During your stay
It is up to the camper to make sure, the camper is responsible for the surveillance of his personal objects (bikes, etc.). The campsite declines all responsibility in the event of an incident involving the civil liability of the camper. All customers must comply with the provisions of the internal regulations. Each tenant in title is responsible for the disturbances and nuisances caused by the people who stay with him or visit him.
- Rental accommodation: On the day of departure indicated on your contract, the rental accommodation must be vacated before 10 am. The accommodation will be left in a perfect state of cleanliness, and the inventory can be checked, any broken or damaged object will be at your expense, as well as the restoration of the premises if this is necessary. The campsite reserves the right to invoice compensation for any damage noted during the inventory of the outgoing premises.
If the accommodation has not been cleaned before your departure, a cleaning fee of a minimum value of 70 € TTC will be requested (see the prices page).
- Camping pitch: On the day of departure indicated on your contract, the site must be vacated before 12 am. The site will be left in a perfect state of cleanliness, without bulky.
- For any delayed departure, you may be charged an additional day at the prevailing nightly rate.
Pets are accepted (except 1st category dogs) for a fee payable when booking.
When allowed, they must be kept on a leash at all times and droppings must be collected. They are prohibited near swimming pools, in food stores and in common areas (playground, marquee, etc.). The vaccination record for dogs and cats must be up to date.
You authorize the Champaubert Peninsula campsite, as well as any person designated by the campsite, to photograph, record or film you during your stay and to use said images, sounds, videos and recordings on all media (in particular on the campsite’s websites or Internet pages – including Facebook and Instagram – on presentation and promotional materials and on tourist guides). This authorization is valid both for you and for the people staying with you. Its sole purpose is to promote and animate the campsite and in no way may damage your reputation. This authorization is granted free of charge, for all countries and for a period of 5 years.
Any possible complaint concerning the non-compliance of the services with the contractual commitments can be reported by mail or e-mail to the campsite manager.
In the context of a dispute, you must send a letter by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to SARL MCM, campsite manager at the following address:
Champaubert Peninsula Campsite – 52290 BRAUCOURT
RESPONSIBILITY OF LA PRESQU’ÎLE DE CHAMPAUBERT CAMPSITE
The customer expressly acknowledges that the campsite cannot be held responsible, due to the communication by its partners or by any third party of false information which would be mentioned in the brochure or the website of the campsite, and in particular the presentation photos, the qualifiers, activities, hobbies, services and dates of operation.
All photos and texts used on the campsite website are non-contractual. They are only indicative.
COMPUTING AND FREEDOM
The information you give us when making your reservation will not be passed on to any third party. This information will be considered by the campsite as confidential. They will only be used internally. In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, rectify and oppose your personal data. To do this, you just need to send us a request by mail to the following address, indicating your name, first name and address:
Champaubert Peninsula Campsite
SIRET number: 391 665 114 00035